LIVERPOOL WATERFRONT EXPERIENCE
Experience the historic docklands & today UNESCO Worlds Heritage Site brought to life by one of our friendly & knowledgeable storytellers.
Your walk takes in many of the cultural highlights and your local expert will also take you into some of the fantastic museums along the route - these can include The Liverpool Museum, International Slavery Museum, Liverpool Maritime Museum or Tate Liverpool.
We are happy to be as flexible as possible for you and create the perfect tour experience.
You can also book this as a shore excursion when you visit Liverpool by cruise ship. It is one of the easiest excursions you can book as you begin right in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Liverpool' riverfront highlights, anecdotes & rounded picture of docklands and river Mersey
- Highlight tours of museums & galleries
- History of docks, story of regeneration & future plans
- Royal Albert Dock visit & time to experience
- Hidden gems of Liverpool's UNESCO World Heritage Site Historic Waterfront