NEWCASTLE STREET FOOD TOUR
We've teamed up with some amazing local independent suppliers to bring you an eclectic street food tour of Newcastle!
Experience a culinary and historic journey of Newcastle's street food scene. Explore Newcastle's classical surroundings in the Grainger Town district into Old Newcastle and to the riverside, Newcastle's famous Quayside. All whilst tasting some of the amazing foods from local suppliers & innovative foodies.
Grab a bite at local, and utterly amazing, Grainger Market, discover some of the quirky food places around the eclectic High Bridge Quarter and sample some amazing desserts along the riverside.
- Foodie delights in the famous Grainger Market
- Explore one of the region's best Food Halls
- High Bridge Street Quarter
- Eclectic Dean Street and Historic Quayside
- Taste local British, Asian & other world foods in at least 5 locations
- Drink a local cup of tea & add a local ale/beer at the end of your tour