NEWCASTLE TRUE CRIME TOUR
Newcastle is famous as a powerhouse of the North counting great inventions such as the railways or the steam turbine among its own.
However, this evening stroll explores the underbelly of this great city’s past. Join us on a romp through Newcastle’s history of crime, executions and tales of debauchery. Among others, we will explore tales of witchcraft, the lucrative trade of body-snatchers or a prank gone badly wrong.
Locations include Newcastle’s former jails, places of execution and courtrooms, where we will retell the most infamous court cases and we shall re-visit actual crime scenes of days gone by.
- Newcastle true crime stories & scenes
- Grainger Town, Grey's Quarter & classical Newcastle
- St. Andrews Churchyard
- Old Newcastle incl. cathedral & castle areas
- Quayside sites & hidden alleyways and stairs
- Storytelling tour with local expert